Magpul 30RD AK47 GEN3 PMAG
The Magpul 30RD AK47 GEN3 PMAG rifle magazine holds 30 7.62x39mm cartridges for use with AK-47 rifles and similar platforms.
The Magpul 30RD AK47 GEN3 PMAG rifle magazine is a durable, lightweight, high reliability 30-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and others.)
The PMAG 30 AK/AKM GEN M3 features constant curve geometry, steel-reinforced locking lugs, removable floorplate, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance and military-grade durability you expect from a PMAG. Made in U.S.A., this magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922(r).
Magpul 30RD AK47 GEN3 PMAG FEATURES:
- The flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for easy identification marking
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
The Magpul 30RD AK47 GEN3 magazine is made in the U.S.A.
This magazine is not available for sale in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts. If you live in one of the states with magazine capacity restrictions, get your state legal PMAGs here!