California Legal Magpul AK47 10-30 762x39mm Magazine!
California Compliant Magpul AK47 10-30 762x39mm Magazine: The PMAG 10/30 AK/AKM MOE is an inexpensive, lightweight, high reliability 10-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, and others).
The Magpul AK47 10-30 762x39mm Magazine features a removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance you expect from a PMAG. The Magpul AK47 10-30 762x39mm Magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
The Magpul AK47 10-30 762x39mm Magazine has a 30 round body and has been blocked to 10 rounds in order to comply with magazine limit restrictions in California, New York, Connecticut, DC, Maryland and Massachusetts. This magazine has been modified to be sold in states with magazine capacity restrictions.
Cordelia Gun Exchange blocks the Magpul AK47 10-30 762x39mm Magazine using a strap that is riveted to the inside of the magazine along the back. This method meets the requirements of “permanent modification” to a 10 round magazine, while allowing for the magazine to be opened for maintenance.
Cordelia Gun Exchange ensures that all magazines meet the legal requirements for states having magazine capacity limits, but does not guarantee that all magazines will easily load the maximum number of cartridges. Due to design variations in firearms, fully loaded magazines that have been modified may not insert easily against a closed bolt.
Made in U.S.A.