Does the idea of selling high end & collectible firearms, building long lasting clientele and serving the amazing 2A community in California excite you? We are seeking motivated Sales Professionals who understand the importance of business relationships, building trust and earning the business of return customers. If you are a motivated Salesperson with a passion for firearms and have a good attention to detail, this is the career for you!
Job Description: Cordelia Gun Exchange was founded on the vision of bringing excellent customer service, cutting edge firearms and helping our customers navigate the process of buying firearms in California. A Cordelia Gun Exchange Sales Consultant will be responsible for assisting customers in their selection of firearms and accessories to meet their shooting needs. Being part of the sales team at CGE is a very dynamic role which includes pro-active communication and coordination with the sales team/managers.
***Must include a cover letter describing your experience with firearms when applying for this position, as resumes without cover letters will NOT be considered***
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Maintaining a professional appearance and attitude and greet customers with enthusiasm.
* Achieving sales goals by effectively evaluating customers needs.
* Maintain merchandise on the sales floor with respect to presentation and stock numbers.
* Responsible for accuracy with state and federal background check forms.
* Work hard to stay current with knowledge of products, the firearms culture, and state and federal firearms laws.
* Mastering tasks such as inventory control management, shipping/receiving firearms, and working with point-of-sale system.
* Professional and timely communication with customers via phone, email or our social media platforms.
* Must have or be able to obtain a Certificate of Eligibility.
* At least 21 years age.
* Must be passionate and knowledgeable about the firearms industry, hunting and associated products.
* Precise attention to detail.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well and manage duties under pressure.
* Ability to interact professionally, comfortably, and enthusiastically with customers.
* Able to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
* Basic computer skills which includes working with spreadsheets and familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
* Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time on the sales floor.
* Maintain client leads via our Customer Tracker System
Recommended attributes for success in this position:
* Experience in retail sales
* Superior customer service skills.
* Knowledge and experience with modern tactical firearms.
* Positive and outgoing personality.
PASSION FOR FIREARMS IS A MUST!