How to Purchase a Firearm Online- Here are a few easy steps to purchasing a firearm online:
1. Select a local licensed dealer if you are not close enough to pick up the firearm at our store in Fairfield, CA.
2. Purchase your item normally and ensure that the shipping address is the same as your chosen local dealer.
3. Have your local dealer email us a copy of their FFL and other needed documents with your name and order number in the subject of the email.
4. After receiving confirmation that the gun has arrived at your local dealer, you can complete the background check and pick up your gun!
Here are some helpful details for the steps listed above on how to purchase a firearm online:
– Firearms cannot be shipped directly to the home or business address of anyone who purchases one. All firearm transactions are required to be completed through a licensed dealer.
– It is recommended that you contact the shop you wish to pick up your purchase from prior to using that store. This way you can find out what fees they charge for transfers, and you can make sure the gun you wish to purchase is compliant with your local laws and regulations. You should also ask if there are any state or local fees required for a firearm purchase, and what you need to bring for identification.
– Your local dealer will need to send their license information to us prior to the transfer.
– Before completing the transfer and accepting the firearm, make sure it is the gun you ordered, and it is free of defects. Once the firearm has been accepted, it can not be returned for a refund.
– Federal law prohibits any person under the age of 18 years or any person convicted of a felony to purchase a firearm, and any person under the age of 21 years to purchase a handgun, receiver, or any firearm designated as “other” by the ATF. State and local laws vary with additional restrictions.
– If you have any questions, you may contact us at: email@example.com