Magpul 20RD AK47 GEN2 PMAG
The Magpul 20RD AK47 GEN2 PMAG rifle magazine holds 20 7.62x39mm cartridges for use with AK-47 rifles and similar platforms.
The Magpul 20RD AK47 GEN2 PMAG rifle magazine is an inexpensive, durable, lightweight, high reliability 20-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and others.)
The PMAG 20 AK/AKM MOE features a removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the affordable performance you expect from a MOE PMAG.. Made in U.S.A., this magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922(r).
Magpul 20RD AK47 GEN2 PMAG FEATURES:
- Impact and crush resistant all polymer body
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Long life stainless steel spring
The Magpul 20RD AK47 GEN2 PMAG magazine is made in the U.S.A.
This magazine is not available for sale in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts. If you live in one of the states with magazine capacity restrictions, get your state legal PMAGs here!