Used Valkyrie Arms M3A1 Grease Gun CA
The Valkyrie Arms M3A1 Grease Gun is a semi-automatic replica of the original M3A1 submachine gun that was used by the US military during World War II and the Korean War. It is chambered in .45 ACP and uses standard 30-round M3 magazines
Only 1 left!
The Valkyrie Arms M3A1 Grease Gun is a reproduction of the iconic M3A1 submachine gun used by the United States during World War II and the Korean War. Valkyrie Arms, as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, was known for manufacturing semi-automatic versions of historical firearms, including the M3A1 Grease Gun. These reproductions are typically chambered in a pistol caliber such as 9mm.
- Design: The M3A1 Grease Gun is known for its simple and utilitarian design. It was originally designed as a compact and cost-effective submachine gun for military use.
- Operation: The Valkyrie Arms reproduction of the M3A1 Grease Gun is typically semi-automatic, meaning it fires one round with each trigger pull, and it does not have full-auto capability.
- Caliber: These reproductions are usually chambered in 9mm Parabellum or other pistol calibers, making them more accessible and cost-effective for civilian use.
- Magazine: The M3A1 Grease Gun typically uses detachable box magazines. Magazine capacity may vary, but it often holds around 30 rounds.
- Barrel Length: The barrel length of the Valkyrie Arms reproduction M3A1 Grease Gun may closely resemble that of the original, which is approximately 8 inches.
- Furniture: The reproduction may feature similar furniture to the original, including a simple stock and pistol grip.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.