S&W M&P 15 Sport II Optics Ready
The Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II Optics Ready!
For those of us who just can not part with our pistol grips and collapsing stocks, a break action M&P 15 Sport II is the way to go!
Out of stock
Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II Optics Ready!
The Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.
• Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
• Forward Assist & Dust Cover
• Chromed Firing Pin
• Armornite® Barrel Finish
• 6-Position Collapsible Stock
• Compatible with most standard AR15 components and accessories
Specs of the M&P 15 Sport II Optics Ready:
• Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
• Capacity: 10
• Safety: Manual Safety on Lower
• Barrel Length: 16″
• Overall Length: 35.0″
• Front Sight: Receiver height M1913 picatinny gas block
• Stock: 6-Position CAR
• Grip: Polymer
• Weight: 103.2 oz / 2,925.7g
• Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
• Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
• Frame Finish: Matte Black
• Barrel Twist: 1 in 9, 6 groove
Cordelia Gun Exchange has made the S&W M&P 15 Sport II Optics ready CA legal by the addition of an AR Maglock. This prevents the mag from being removed unless the action of the gun has been broken open. This allows you to have your pistol grip, collapsing stock, flash hider, and a front pistol grip or flare launcher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.