S&W Featureless M&P 15 Sport II
The Smith & Wesson Featureless M&P 15 Sport II!
A factory compliant featureless option of the ever affordable Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II.
Smith & Wesson Featureless M&P 15 Sport II!
The Smith & Wesson Featureless M&P 15 Sport II rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.
Features of the M&P 15 Sport II:
• Magpul® MBUS® Rear Sight
• Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
• Forward Assist & Dust Cover
• Chromed Firing Pin
• Armornite® Barrel Finish
• 1-Position Fixed Stock
• Compatible with most standard AR15 components and accessories
Specs of the Featureless M&P 15 Sport II:
• Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
• Capacity: 10
• Safety: Manual Safety on Lower
• Barrel Length: 16″
• Overall Length: 35.0″
• Front Sight: Adj. A2 Post
• Stock: 1-Position CAR
• Grip: Polymer
• Weight: 103.2 oz / 2,925.7g
• Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
• Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
• Frame Finish: Matte Black
• Barrel Twist: 1 in 9, 6 groove
The Featureless M&P 15 Sport II from Smith & Wesson has a fixed stock, finned pistol grip and a non-threaded barrel. It also comes standard with detachable magazines.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.