Magpul 308WIN Accuracy International Magazine
CA Legal 5 Round Magpul 308WIN Accuracy International Magazine!
The California Legal PMAG 5 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470 inch case head.
Out of Stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
California Legal 5 Round Magpul 308WIN Accuracy International Magazine!
The 5 Round Magpul 308WIN Accuracy International Magazine is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges and is compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock.
Featuring GEN M3™ technology, a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval, the PMAG 5 7.62 AC sets a new standard for bolt action magazines.
Comes standard as a 5-round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to six rounds for field, competition, or combat use.
- Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470″ case head such as 7.62×51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86″
- 5-round capacity, but the follower leg can be easily clipped to increase the capacity by one extra cartridge
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
Made in the USA.
NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be required.
Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles or semi-auto platforms utilizing SR25/M110 pattern magazines.
Get your magwell and stock here!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.