California Legal Magpul 10-30 HK G36 556mm Magazine!
The California Compliant Magpul 10-30 HK G36 556mm Magazine is a durable, lightweight, high reliability 10-round polymer magazine designed specifically for the Heckler & Koch G36. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches.
The PMAG 10/30G utilizes a resilient Milspec black oxide coated stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability. It is compatible with all PMAG floor plate accessories.
The PMAG 30G MagLevel features transparent windows on both sides of the body and has a painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine.
Compatible with all 5.56x45mm Heckler & Koch G36 variants, excluding the semi-auto U.S. marketed SL8.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Slimline design for increased pouch compatibility
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent windows on both sides of the PMAG 30G MagLevel along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
Made in U.S.A..
The Magpul 10-30 HK G36 556mm Magazine has a 30 round body and has been blocked to 10 rounds in order to comply with magazine limit restrictions in California, New York, Connecticut, DC, Maryland and Massachusetts. This magazine has been modified to be sold in states with magazine capacity restrictions.
Cordelia Gun Exchange blocks the Magpul 10-30 HK G36 556mm Magazine using a rivet that is secured in place. This method meets the requirements of “permanent modification” to a 10 round magazine, while allowing for the magazine to be opened for maintenance.
Cordelia Gun Exchange ensures that all magazines meet the legal requirements for states having magazine capacity limits, but does not guarantee that all magazines will easily load the maximum number of cartridges. Due to design variations in firearms, fully loaded magazines that have been modified may not insert easily against a closed bolt.