Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine GEN3
CA Legal Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine!
California Legal Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine, 5.56mm NATO, .223REM.
Out of stock
California Legal Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine!
California Compliant Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine: The next-generation PMAG 10/30 GEN M3 Window is a 10-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 Window incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications. While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others. Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 Window features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit. Durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for
easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
Thie Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine has a 30 round body and has been blocked to 10 rounds in order to comply with magazine limit restrictions in California, New York, Connecticut, Maryland and Massachusetts. This magazine has been modified to be sold in states with magazine capacity restrictions.
Cordelia Gun Exchange blocks the Magpul 10-30 AR15 Window 556mm Magazine using a rivet secured in place. This method meets the requirements of “permanent modification” to a 10 round magazine. Cordelia Gun Exchange ensures that all magazines meet the legal requirements for states having magazine capacity limits, but does not guarantee that all magazines will easily load the maximum number of cartridges. Due to design variations in firearms, fully loaded magazines that have been modified may not insert easily against a closed bolt.
Made in U.S.A.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.