California Legal Magpul 10-25 Window 308WIN AR10 Magazine!
The California Compliant Magpul 10-25 Window 308WIN AR10 Magazine is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830″ overall length. Features true constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover, and transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
- Optimized for use with 7.62×51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester match ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830″
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1-25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
Made in U.S.A.
The Magpul 10-25 Window 308WIN AR10 Magazine has a 25 round body and has been blocked to 10 rounds in order to comply with magazine limit restrictions in California, New York, Connecticut, DC, Maryland and Massachusetts. This magazine has been modified to be sold in states with magazine capacity restrictions.
Cordelia Gun Exchange blocks the Magpul 10-25 Window 308WIN AR10 Magazine using a rivet that is secured in place. This method meets the requirements of “permanent modification” to a 10 round magazine, while allowing for the magazine to be opened for maintenance.
Cordelia Gun Exchange ensures that all magazines meet the legal requirements for states having magazine capacity limits, but does not guarantee that all magazines will easily load the maximum number of cartridges. Due to design variations in firearms, fully loaded magazines that have been modified may not insert easily against a closed bolt.
NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.