Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine
CA Legal Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine GEN2!
The California Legal PMAG 10/20 AK/AKM MOE is an inexpensive, lightweight, high reliability 10-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm.
Out of stock
California Legal Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine.
California Compliant Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine: The PMAG 10/30 AK/AKM MOE is an inexpensive, lightweight, high reliability 10-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, and others). It features a removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance you expect from a PMAG.
The Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine GEN2 counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
- Impact and crush resistant all polymer body
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
Made in U.S.A.
The Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine has a 20 round body and has been blocked to 10 rounds in order to comply with magazine limit restrictions in California, New York, Connecticut, Maryland and Massachusetts. This magazine has been modified to be sold in states with magazine capacity restrictions.
Cordelia Gun Exchange blocks the Magpul 10-20 AK47 762x39mm Magazine using a rivet secured in place. This method meets the requirements of “permanent modification” to a 10 round magazine, while allowing for the magazine to be opened for maintenance.
Cordelia Gun Exchange ensures that all magazines meet the legal requirements for states having magazine capacity limits, but does not guarantee that all magazines will easily load the maximum number of cartridges. Due to design variations in firearms, fully loaded magazines that have been modified may not insert easily against a closed bolt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.