FN SCAR 16S Black NRCH 556MM
FN SCAR 16S NRCH 5.56MM Black Rifle
The California legal FN SCAR 16S 5.56MM Black Rifle is the semi-auto only version of the newest service rifle of U.S. special operators. Does not come with muzzle brake and ACOG!
Out of stock
FN SCAR 16S Black NRCH 5.56MM Rifle
The California legal FN SCAR 16S Black 5.56MM Rifle is the semi-auto only version of the newest service rifle of U.S. special operators. Light, fast-handling and quick shooting, chambered in 5.56×45 mm and featuring a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with chrome-lined bore.
The FN SCAR 16S Black’s fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt to any shooter and any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail and three accessory rails enable the mounting of scopes or electronic sights, plus tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, and is available in Flat Dark Earth (FDE) or matte black.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10/30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 7.25 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.25″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 27.5″ – 37.5″
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS of the FN SCAR 16S Black
- Semi-auto only
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Rotating, locking bolt
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel or aluminum body
- Low friction follower
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.