DSArms SA58 FAL 21″ Israeli Light Barrel Soldier Grade California Compliant .308 Hebrew War Hammer Rifle is assembled using DSArms original Israeli Light Barrel parts kit. Original parts kits are in great condition with light storage marks and full of history. Original non refinished wood condition which shows historical character and age from. DSArms SA58 California FAL Soldier Grade rifle features a Battle Worn finish (BFPU) with all the character found on rifles used during this time period.
Specifications for DSArms SA58 FAL 21″ Israeli Light Barrel Soldier Grade Hebrew War Hammer Rifle
– 21″ New U.S. Manufactured Barrel
– 7.62x51mm NATO Chamber & Bore
– Non Threaded Muzzle
– Bayonet Lug
– Type 1 Carry Handle Cut Receiver – Featuring Israeli Markings
– New U.S. Made Israeli Length Gas Piston
– Original Israeli Forward Assist Cocking Handle
– Original Israeli Steel Lower Trigger Frame, with Original Internals
– Original Israeli Wooden Handguard & Buttstock Installed
– Includes ONE Original Handguard/Gas Tube Support Ring, as what was included in the original kit this rifle is built using
– New U.S. Manufactured Metric Pistol Grip
– Very Good Condition Surplus 20 Round Magazine Body with New U.S. Made Follower, Spring & Floor Plate
– Includes: Sling, Owner’s Manual & Hard Case
**10/20 Magazine provided for California Compliance
– California Compliant
– Featureless FAL
Historical and Further Information
Rifle collectors and shooters, now you can own a real piece of Israeli history. The first rifle Israel made to protect the Holy Land! An authentic Israeli FAL rifle just like it was issued during the 6 Day War. These are the very rare standard or light barreled version. Only extremely low quantities of complete rifles in semi auto were ever imported prior to the 1989 import ban, they bring well over $2,000.00. These are much more rare than the heavy barrel models occasionally seen on the market which bring premiums.
We have recreated this proven piece of functional history right down to the proper barrel with the bayonet lug on the bottom. These rifles feature the original finish. In addition the upper receiver is engraved with the proper markings just as they were made. These rifles will accommodate the trident style flash hider bayonet. These treasures of history and freedom were saved from the smelter and chipper. Out of all the FAL’s produced worldwide only a small quantity were Israeli contract or manufactured. This rare duck is sure to appreciate in value! Don’t be the one that says would of, should of, or could have as there are very limited quantities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.