DSA SA58 18″ Bush Warrior CA
California legal DSA SA58 FAL Bush Warrior carbine with 18″ traditional profile barrel and fixed stock.
DSA SA58 rifles are manufactured by DS Arms – All Parts U.S. Made!
Out of stock
Exceed the quality of any FAL type rifle ever produced. We specialize in manufacturing and modernization of Proven Legacy systems like the venerable FAL rifle.
Classics still have their place, So with this in mind DSA created a line of SA58 rifles that mirror the configurations of the rifles imported into the USA during the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s which provide the look and feel of an original FAL rifle. Now it’s possible to own a reasonably priced DSA SA58 that will look and feel like a classic, and perform better than an original. Since 1954 the FAL battle rifle and it’s many variants have served in every corner of the globe, in more then 90 countries.
DSA SA58 18″ Bush Warrior Carbine
Standard Configuration Includes:
- 18″ Premium Standard Profile Barrel.
- Barrel Features Bi-Pod Cut & Front Sling Swivel.
- 7.62 x 51mm NATO Chamber & Bore.
- Barrel Features a 1:10 Twist Rate.
- Barrel Is Threaded 9/16×24 Left For Traditional FAL Muzzle Devices.
- 4140 Fully Machined & Heat Treated Cast Steel Type 3 Carry Handle Cut Receiver.
- Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider.
- Sand Cut Enhanced Fixed Stock Carrier.
- Left Side Non-Reciprocating Folding Metric Cocking Handle.
- Traditional Metric Pistol Grip.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Full Length Handguards.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Humpback Buttstock.
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Trigger Frame.
- Traditional Fixed Stock Operating System.
- Fully Adjustable Gas System.
- Short Stroke Piston Design.
- Stainless Steel Gas Piston.
- Elevation Adjustable Front Sight Post.
- Holland Style Rear Sight Assembly – Windage Adjustment Click Screw Setting.
- Rifle Features A Matte Black DuraCoat Finish On The Receiver & Top Cover Giving This Rifle Clean Black Lines.
- 20 Round Metric Magazine.
- Owners Manual, Hard Case & Sling Included.
|Overall weight||8.75 lbs|
|Length of pull||14.25″|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.