California compliant CZ Scorpion 9mm carbine FAUX suppressor!
The CZ Scorpion 9mm FAUX suppressor is a whole new animal. Building on the lauded sub machine gun platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015, the carbine has a 16.2 inch barrel fitted with a fake can built specifically for CZ-USA by SilencerCo.
Featuring a fixed stock and a grip wrap for 2017 California compliance, the Scorpion features a number of US-made parts to make it fully 922(r) compliant. One of the nicest features of the firearm is the newly-designed forend, covered in M-LOK attachment points to keep the profile slim. Low-profile aluminum adjustable sights round out the platform, and a top Picatinny rail allows the mounting of a wide number of optics. Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
- Product Name: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 carbine w/ Faux suppressor
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Purpose: Home Defense
- Chambering; 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech: SA
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 1/2×28
- Barrel Length: 16.2
- Weight: 6.38 lbs
- Overall Length: 36 in
- Height: 9.4 in
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety