Cross Safe Mag – AR10 DPMS
Cross Armory SAFE MAG 308 AR-10!
Reload your AR 10 308WIN MIL-SPEC rifle easier with the Cross Armory Safe MAG!
Reload your AR-10 308WIN MIL-SPEC rifle easier with the Cross Safe Mag – AR10!
The Cross SAFE MAG -AR10 is a modification, designed in California, for weapons in regulated states that require fixed magazines. The Cross Armory SAFE MAG .308 works by releasing your magazine instantly when you separate the upper and lower receivers of your .308 or AR-10, without having to press a button.
Cross Armory’s SAFE MAG .308 is intended to be consistent with the fixed magazine laws which state that your weapon must have a “fixed magazine” which has been defined as “an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device can not be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.” The firearm action of an .308 or AR-10 is housed in the upper and lower receivers. Separating the upper and lower receiver to release your magazine disables the firearm action.
Cross Armory’s SAFE MAG .308 also allows for insertion of a new magazine when the upper receiver and lower receiver are closed, without bending or stressing the hardware of the weapon or of SAFE MAG .308.
The Cross SAFE MAG – AR10 is a reliable, durable and easy-to-install magazine release. When paired with the Cross Armory’s QUICK PINS .308, magazine changes can be performed efficiently and with a minimum of inconvenience to the user.
- Fixed magazine locking system for all .308 & AR-10
- Automatic Magazine Release when upper and lower receivers are separated, no need to push a button
- QUICK and SAFE fixed magazine release device
- SAFE MAG .308 prevents the removal of the magazine from your .308 or AR-10 rifle without disassembly of the action when properly installed
- QUICK, EASY installation
- RELOAD EASIER when separating the upper from the lower receiver
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN AERO/Armalite & DPMS patterns
Determine the width of the base of your upper receiver:
1. Separate your upper and lower receiver.
2. Use calipers or measuring tape to determine the width of the base of the upper receiver (measure are of base directly above the trigger)
3. If the upper width at the base is 7/8″ or 0.875″, choose Aero. If the upper width at the base is 1 1/4″ or 1.25″, choose DPMS.
Registration with the Department of Justice is no longer an option as of July 01, 2018. The Cross Armory Safe MAG is the ideal way to make your AR-10 rifle California Compliant while keeping all of your features! Keep your pistol grip, flash hider, collapsible stock, forward vertical grip and flare launcher!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.