Benelli M4 12GA Tactical Shotgun CA
When the job demands reliability, the CA compliant Benelli M4 12GA Tactical is the lightweight shotgun of choice.
Out of Stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
California compliant Benelli M4 12GA Tactical Shotgun.
The CA compliant Benelli M4 12GA Shotgun features the patented Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) system, a simple, self-cleaning, piston-driven action.
In life-or-death situations there is no room for compromise. That’s why you should count on Benelli shotguns like the Benelli M4 12GA tactical, in the same way as military personnel and police. Few others can attain the level of performance Benelli tactical and defense shotguns have demonstrated. Benelli defense shotguns are field-tested for accuracy and reliability around the globe from deserts to jungles in the harshest conditions imaginable. Trust your defense and personal security to the best.
Benelli M4 12GA tactical specifications +
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Anodized, Black
- Barrel Finish: Matte, Blued
- Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: Tactical
- Size: Standard
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed
- Chokes: Fixed Modified
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″, 3″
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Sight: Ghost-ring
- Action: Semi-auto
- Drilled & Tapped: Yes
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Overall Length: 40″
- Avg. Weight: 8.4 lbs
Benelli M4 12GA tactical features +
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver: The receiver is drilled and tapped and includes a Picatinny rail. The Picatinny rail allows the mounting of conventional sights, scopes, red dot sights, or night vision optics (not included).
- Ghost-Ring Sights
- Fixed Modified Choke
- Ergonomic Trigger Guard and Safety: The trigger guard and safety are ergonomically designed, blending style and function.
Benelli ARGO System +
Benelli’s A.R.G.O. system incorporates a unique dual-piston, short-stroke, design into the M4 Tactical shotgun that makes it self-cleaning and exceptionally reliable. As a result, the U.S. Marine Corps selected the M4 Tactical for service, and was later adopted as the U.S. Joint Services combat shotgun where it remains currently. This superior semi-automatic shotgun has been battle-tested in combat theaters around the world, and it is known for its durability and effectiveness in a wide range of field conditions. The M4 Tactical incorporates the latest Benelli shooting technologies for recoil reduction and optimal shooter comfort.
- Benelli’s patented Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) system is a simple, self-cleaning, piston-driven action.
- The A.R.G.O. system is a unique, short-stroke, dual-piston design developed for the M4 Tactical shotgun in 1998 for the U.S. Marine Corps. It was later adopted as the U.S. Joint Services combat shotgun—and remains so today.
- The Benelli R1 Big Game Rifle is built around the same, patented A.R.G.O. piston-driven system developed for the M4 Tactical shotgun.
- The gas port is located just forward of the chamber, where the gases are hotter and cleaner. This results in less fouling and more reliable cycling.
- Pistons push directly against the bolt, for fast operation and minimum vibration.
- There are no connecting linkages or heavy action bars under the forend, which add weight.
Shoot On article: Benelli’s M4 Tactical Defensive Shotgun
Download the Benelli M4 tactical Shotgun product manual HERE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.