Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical Shotgun CA
When the job demands reliability, the CA Compliant Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical is the lightweight shotgun of choice.
California compliant Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical semi-auto shotgun.
When the job demands reliability, the CA compliant Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical is the lightweight semi-automatic shotgun of choice. The M2 Comfortech semi-auto 12GA shotgun is ideal for security, multi-gun competition, and home defense.
The unmistakable design that forms the aggressive shapes of the trigger guard assembly makes the Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical 12GA semi-auto shotgun versatile and totally reliable under all conditions. Benelli’s patented Comfortech® system shortens re-targeting time and reduces uplift, guaranteeing ultimate comfort and unparalleled performance when shooting. The Benelli M2 shotgun is optimized for purposes ranging from personal defense, law enforcement and competitive shooting. In life-or-death situations there is no room for compromise. That’s why you should count on Benelli tactical shotguns like military personnel and police. Few others can attain the level of performance Benelli tactical and defense shotguns have demonstrated. Benelli defense shotguns are field-tested for accuracy and reliability around the globe from deserts to jungles in the harshest conditions imaginable. Trust your defense and personal security to the best.
The ComforTech® system revolutionized firearms technology by taming recoil without using lighter charges or adding weight to the gun. Historically, if you wanted less recoil, you had to make the shot charge lighter or the gun heavier. The ComforTech® system reduces felt recoil by as much as 48% over the competition.
Benelli Comfortech Technology +
- Benelli created the cutting edge design using computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided design (CAD) software programs for precise structural calculations.
- High-speed photography, Computer modeling, and state-of-the-art synthetics used to create this revolution in shooting comfort were not available to Previous generations of firearms designers.
- ComforTech Gel Comb Inserts: ComforTech® Gel Comb Inserts cushion your cheek during recoil and have a slick surface allowing your cheek to slide along the comb for superior comfort. For ComforTech® stocks only, they are available in 3 sizes.
- Take the Punch Out of Magnum Loads: ComforTech® Gel Recoil Pads increase the surface area of shock-absorbing material against your shoulder to spread recoil. Unlike conventional recoil pads, The soft, comfort-fitting ComforTech pad takes the punch out of magnum loads. Length-of-pull can be adjusted using optional pads.
- Let the Stock Take the Stress: Designed around 22 synthetic chevrons, the original ComforTech® stock is allowed to flex and absorb recoil. A highly effective recoil barrier forms around these recoil-absorbing chevrons.
- The path of recoil through a gun stock was shown to Benelli engineers through computer simulation. Minimum stress is seen in blue areas. The ComforTech® stock was computer designed so that even the exterior shell flexes to dampen recoil./li>
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) and Computer Aided Design (CAD) software programs are used by Benelli’s technical department for cutting-edge design and precise structural calculations of the finished elements.
The Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical features Benelli’s Inertia Driven® system that operates cleanly and reliably without adjustments. Developed in 1967, Inertia Driven® is the original version of the best operating system ever devised. There are Benelli shotguns with Inertia Driven® that still function perfectly after firing 500,000+ rounds.
The Proven Benelli Inertia Driven System is… +
- No adjusting, ever
- Consistent, reliable cycling, year after year
- Handles light field loads to 3-1/2-inch magnums
- Just 3 main parts: bolt body, inertia spring, and rotating bolt head
- Gas, smoke and burnt powder remain in the barrel
- Residue doesn’t enter the gun’s mechanism
- Remains cleaner than gas systems
- Steel locking lugs on a rotating bolt head
- Bolt head locks steel-to-steel with the barrel
- Lock becomes even tighter during firing
- Smaller mass of parts
- Quicker than other operating systems
- Operates more cleanly than gas-system guns
- Less time required for cleaning
- Benelli semi-auto shotguns are among the world’s lightest
- Balances as a fine game gun should
- No heavy components under the forend
Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical Specifications +
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Anodized, Black
- Barrel Finish: Matte, Blued
- Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: ComforTech®
- Size: Standard
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed
- Chokes: Crio® – IC, M, F
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″, 3″
- Min. Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8-oz. loads
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Sight: Ghost-ring
- Action: Semi-auto
- Drilled & Tapped: Yes
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2″
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8″
- Overall Length: 39.75″
- Avg. Weight: 6.7 lbs
Benelli M2 Comfortech Tactical Features +
- Crio® Choke Tubes: Crio® Chokes IC, M and F
- Ghost Ring Sights and Open Rifle Sights
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver: Standard on the ghost-ring models
- ComforTech® Gel Recoil Pad and Comb Pad
Benelli Crio System Barrels
Benelli Crio® barrels stay cleaner longer and pattern better. Cryogenically treating a barrel creates a smoother and more uniform surfacere by relieving stresses caused by hammer forging. You get denser patterns with 13.2% more pellets on target with Crio® System barrels. The Crio® System combines a cryogenically treated, longer choke tube with a barrel frozen to -300° F.
Why Freeze Barrels? +
Freezing the barrel…
- Relieves the stresses caused by hammer forging
- Creates an even-grained, slick surface
- Means less resistance against wads and shot
Better Shot Patterns:
It’s easy to see the difference between the patterns of a cryogenically treated barrel and an untreated one:
The Crio® System…
- Creates a uniform shot pattern
- Enables barrels to stay cleaner longer
Download the M2 Tactical Shotgun Product Manual HERE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.