Magpul 30RD AR15 Tan Windowed GEN3 PMAG
The Magpul 30RD AR15 Tan Windowed GEN3 PMAG rifle magazine holds 30 5.56x45mm NATO or .223 Remington cartridges for use with AR-15 and M4 rifles.
The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO and .223 Remington polymer magazine for AR15 and M4 compatible weapons. This magazine features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, The Magpul 30RD AR15 Tan Windowed GEN3 PMAG exceeds rigorous military performance specifications by incorporating new manufacturing processes and material technology to enhance reliability, durability and strength.
The Magpul 30 round AR15 Medium Coyote Tan (MCT) Windowed GEN3 PMAG is optimized for Colt-spec AR15 and M4 platforms. The Generation 3 PMAG has modified internal and external geometry to also permit operation with a range of additional weapons such as the FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80 and others.
Similar to the MOE GEN 2 PMAG, the GEN M3 features a four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, a simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning, and a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring.
The Magpul 30 round AR15 Medium Coyote Tan (MCT) Windowed GEN3 PMAG has an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of this magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance. A paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the magazine body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The GEN3 PMAG features low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture to give positive control in all environments. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection. The GEN 3 floorplate is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. The GEN 3 PMAG includes a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover that protects against potential damage to the top cartridge and can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion during storage and transit.
The Magpul 30 round AR15 Tan Windowed GEN3 PMAG has durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of the approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
Magpul 30RD Tan GEN3 AR15 PMAG Features:
- A pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for
easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- The flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly, yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms like the FNH SCAR 16S and the HK MR556
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for easy identification marking
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
The Magpul 30 round AR15 magazine is made in the U.S.A.
This magazine is not available for sale in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts. If you live in one of the states with magazine capacity restrictions, get your state legal PMAGs here!